We have all seen the TV show "Rogue Traders" and have seen many people being mis-sold soffits and facias. These people will put an element of fear into prospective buyers of this kind of product and can make it hard to for you to select which company you should use for your house.
Common mistakes and "cutting corners" are the main issues when rogue traders install soffits and facias, but at FAB Systems we buck that trend. We ensure that we remove your existing material in the correct manner and then with great care and skill install your new soffits and facias so that your house is fully protected against the elements.
We are due to suffer more and more harsh winters which were seen at the end of 2010 and at the start of 2011. Therefore you will want your house protected as much as possible. Therefore we have selected the most appropriate products that will work hard for you and at a cost we are sure you will see as more than competitive.
Here are just a few features of our installation of soffits and facias:
- Heat Shield Technology on all Foiled Products
- Enviromentally friendly
- Never Discolours
- Watertight Guarantee
- BBA & BSI Approved System
- Large Choice of Colours
- A Complete Roofline System
Changing Fascias - Before and After
1. Old Fascias before removal
2. Tiles have been removed to show old felt
3. The felt has perished showing water damage and ponding marks
4. A string line is errected and the joists are then cut level removing any rotten timber.
5. And a tanalised timber sub frame is built
6. Showing the underside of the timber subframe
7. Once level soffits are fitted underneath
8. Completed soffit fitting
9. The fascias are then attached
10. Over fascia vents are then fitted
11. Trays with bird comb are attached under the existing felt if required
12. Finally new guttering is fitted
13. Completed with a new box end
14. Finished fascias
Free online quote
Please fill in the form below for an online quote.